4.11.2006

it makes me want to throw up

they fucking disgust me. some people fuck.ing.dis.gust.me.

DISGUST ME.

mortify me? horrify me? make me feel small and worthless and SO GODDAMN ANGRY?!

dis.gus.ting.

whew. okay. nausea slowly starting to pass ...

oh. and for the record, since there seemed to be some questions about who it was and i now feel compelled to clarify that it wasn't who everybody seemed to think it was ... that person i was missing? that i wrote about last week? it was J. not anybody else. i miss my running conversation with J.

ohhhh-kay. that's all.

i think my pulse is back to normal now.

2 Comments:

Blogger chwanger said...

it makes me want to throw up too. i think what makes me the most angry is that i watch you become a different person because of it - a person who is losing her self and has started questioning who she is and what she owes and what is right and wrong - that person is not you. because that person keeps coming to the very wrong conclusion. the truth is: you owe nothing, you are not wrong. you are you and you are strong and now have th freedom to do whatever the hell you damn well want to do.

4:47 PM  
Blogger Amy S. Choi said...

momma ... you are so, so, so right.

and THANK GOD for that.

4:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home